Color: Woodland Camo
Poncho Liners are beloved by many U.S. military members and Veterans. Also known as a 'Woobie,' these are commonly used as a blanket. The Woodland Camo Poncho Liners has a 100% quilted nylon outer shell, 100% polyester batting, US issue liner size 82" x 62". Poncho liners do not have a head hole!
*Manufacturer is: Winston - Salem Industries For The Blind, Inc.
Full Directions as they appear on the Poncho Liner are as follows:
1. Spread the poncho flat on the ground, making sure that the hood opening is tightly closed and is on the ground side.
2. Place liner on poncho, matching the tie laces on liner with the grommets on the poncho and tie together.
3. If the poncho and liner combination is to be used as a sleeping bag, snap the sides of the poncho together along their entire length and tuck the foot end under to keep the feet from sticking out. CAUTION: Do not fasten the snap fasteners together when used as a sleeping bag in combat areas; it cannot be opened quickly.
4. Poncho and liner combination can be used as a wrap-around sleeping under cover or in a jungle hammock.
5. The liner, without the poncho, can be used as a blanket when sleeping under cover or in a jungle hammock.
6. Keep liner away from open fire and sparks. DO NOT SMOKE in bed when using liner as a blanket or sleeping bag.
7. When necessary, liner can be hand laundered. Use a mild soap and lukewarm water. Do not boil.
8. Do not dry clean.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: SEND US A MESSAGE WITH YOUR COUNTRY AND SHIPPING POSTAL CODE FOR CALCULATED SHIPPING COSTS