US MILITARY ISSUED
ILBE PACK 3-PART SYSTEM
MARPAT, GENERATION II
The Improved Load Bearing System (ILBE) was created for use by the United States Marine Corps. This ILBE Pack 3-Part System includes a Gen. II Main Rucksack, Assault Pack, and Source Hydration System. The Main Rucksack and Assault Pack were manufactured by Propper International and designed by ARC'TERYX Equipment.
- Features a 4,500 cubic inch top-loading design.
- Boasts a 120 lb. load capacity.
- Dimensions: 32"H x 18"L x 10"W
- Constructed with 725 Cordura denier fabric.
- Equipped with built-in frame, hip belt, shoulder straps, load-lifter straps, a sternum strap and mortar tube pouches.
- The front and side panels feature PALS (Pouch Accessory Ladder System) webbing for attachment of MOLLE equipment.
- Straps can be adjusted to custom fit your body and the sternum strap can be raised or lowered to fit both men and women.
- The rigid, built-in internal frame combined with a padded and contoured waist belt is built to fit waists up to 60".
- Features a standalone capacity totaling 1,500 cubic inches.
- Capable of carrying up to 40 lb. load capacity.
- Dimensions: 18"H x 12"L x 8"W
- Made of 725 Cordura denier fabric.
- Includes "one size fits most" waist belt and quick-release padded shoulder straps.
- The front and side panels have PALS webbing, allowing attachment of additional MOLLE equipment.
- Assault Pack can be attached to Main Rucksack when needed.
- Pack features an inner pocket designed to store the 100 oz. Source Hydration System.
Source Hydration System:
- Built to hold up to 100 oz. of liquid.
- Designed to keep its user hydrated while on the move.
- System can be worn by using the shoulder straps or employing the "carbine" type clips found on the system.
- To best preserve the form, fit, and function of this system, attach all (6) attach points provided onto MOLLE weave attach points.
- Made to fit within inner pocket of Assault Pack.
FREE Shipping (Lower 48 States only): Ships same day if ordered before 3pm CT, excluding weekends and Holidays.