Trousers, ECWCS, Gen II, Large, Long, NSN 8415-01-526-9068 Propper’s 2nd Generation ECWCS trouser is a soft and quiet outerwear garment constructed of durably waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric and membrane. The trouser provides protection against wind and sand. Contains NIR technology to reduce detection by NVGs. Fully SPEC & Berry Compliant—Made in America.
• Sewn to Military Specification MIL-DTL-32185
• New 3-Layer Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable GORE-TEX®
• Softer and Quieter than First Gen ECWCS
• Moisture Wicking Barriers at Hemmed Bottom
• Heavy Duty 330-Denier Cordura Nylon Knee and Seat Reinforcement
• Two Cargo Pockets •Zippered Leg Openings
Made in the USA The GORE-TEX® fabric used in ECWCS garments combines a nylon outer material, a waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane, and a nylon liner. It not only keeps out water, it’s engineered to remain durably waterproof even after exposure to contaminants such as DEET, and other petroleum’s, oils, and lubricants. So it lasts longer.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: SEND US A MESSAGE WITH YOUR COUNTRY AND SHIPPING POSTAL CODE FOR CALCULATED SHIPPING COSTS